Support of the Rainbow Room can be made through a variety of efforts.
Randall's Good Neighbor Program - The Rainbow Room has joined the Randalls 'Good Neighbor Program.' Randalls will pay one percent of your total grocery purchases to the Rainbow Room. Please complete the attached form and drop off at your local Randalls store. The Rainbow Room charity number has already been included on the form.
Our Wish List of immediate needs consist of:
The Rainbow Room stocks standard items that are frequently needed by our clients. In-kind donations are accepted from the community for our items of need.
- Baby Formula
- Diaper bags
- Car seats (new or gently used)
- Cribs (new or gently used)
- Twin beds (including frame)
- $25 Wal-Mart gift cards for pharmacy purchases (for APS clients)
Frequently Needed Items - Children's Protective Service (PDF format)
Frequently Needed Items – Adult Protective Service (PDF format)
Back to School Drive sponsorship (MS Word)
Christmas Project sponsorship (MS Word) or email to email@example.com
For additional information on volunteer opportunities, please contact Tonya Lewis by email or phone at (832) 451-2883.
- Support the Rainbow Room Auxiliary (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Participate with the Telfair Charity of Your Choice Walk
- Back to School Supply Drive
- Grant writing
- Caseworker luncheons
- Inventory management
- Speak to groups
- Solicit donations
- Organize a drive collect needed items